The Turner Team
The Turner Team was in the top 3% of real estate agents in 2021 & 2022 in Pensacola and surrounding areas. On average, every year they help 40 families buy & sell their properties.
Jarrett and Jamie Turner are both Pensacola natives and between the two of them, they have lived in Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach, downtown, and Pace. They currently reside in East Hill.
Jamie, a UWF Argo alum, had an extensive career in marketing, graphic design, and photography before becoming a Real Estate Specialist. Jarrett grew up working in the construction industry and later worked in the hospitality industry and Physical Therapy before becoming a Real Estate Specialist.
Between Jamie’s marketing background, Jarrett’s construction background, and both being Pensacola natives; they are able to help buyers and sellers make informed decisions when it comes to real estate.
The two of them have always enjoyed real estate. Their first investment property was purchased on Pensacola Beach, which they gutted room-by-room while living & enjoying the beach lifestyle, then sold the property. They have since bought and sold more properties in Pensacola. They are currently finishing a new construction home in East Hill that they designed and helped build.
Follow them on their YouTube Channel, Facebook, & Instagram.
Fun facts about The Turner Team:
• They have an annual food drive with Manna Food Pantries every year in December
• They help out at Ronald McDonald House by providing home-cooked meals for families
• They love to travel and they own a piece of land in Bocas del Toro, Panama
• They enjoy watching football, even though they are a house divided (Gators vs. Bama)
• They like riding their bicycles around East Hill & Pensacola Beach
• They have fun cooking and creating new dishes together
• Jarrett enjoys surfing and Jamie enjoys riding horses