The Turner Team
The Turner Team was in the top 5% of real estate agents in 2021, with over $11.4M in sales and helped 39 buyers and sellers.
Jarrett and Jamie Turner are both Pensacola natives and between the two of them, they have lived in Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach, East Hill, Pace and currently reside in downtown Pensacola.
Jamie, a UWF Argo alum, had an extensive career in marketing, advertising, graphic design, and photography before becoming a Real Estate Specialist. Jamie is part of the National Women's Council of REALTORS. Jarrett worked in the hospitality industry most of his life as well as Physical Therapy before becoming Real Estate Specialist.
They have always enjoyed real estate. Their first investment property was purchased on Pensacola Beach, which they gutted room-by-room while living & enjoying the beach lifestyle, then sold the property and made 120% profit! They are currently renovating another property in East Hill, which they will live in and rent their current home as a short-term rental. You can watch the progress on their YouTube Channel and follow them on Facebook & Instagram. They are taking this house down to the studs and completely rebuilding it!
Fun facts about The Turner Team:
• They have an annual food drive with Manna Food Pantries every year in December
• They help out at Ronald McDonald House to feed families
• They love to travel and they own a piece of land in Bocas del Toro, Panama
• They enjoy watching football, even though they are a house divided (Gators vs. Bama)
• They like riding their bicycles around Pensacola Beach
• They have fun cooking and creating new dishes
• Jarrett enjoys surfing and Jamie enjoys riding horses